Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guillaume Seignac paintings

Guillaume Seignac paintings
George Owen Wynne Apperley paintings
Gustave Courbet paintings
You think I'm a --floozy!" she exclaimed.
"No, no, no." I could not myself say why her profession of love, so gratifying to my vanity and destructive of my composure, did not also infuse me with desire.
"Serviceme!" Covered with shame and desperation she took the position she'd once assumed in the Powerhouse. "Don't make me beg You!"
"Please, you don't understand." Nervously I stroked her cleft with the tips of my fingers. But roused as I was, at last, by the dainties thereabouts and her pretty sounds when I touched them, my mind grew clearer. I nuzzled her in the way of the friendly goats; but I would not mount her, I declared, love or no love, until she'd carried out my new directive. She kissed my mouth.
"Can't I start with You?"
Though her heat was real, taking the initiative was plainly an effort for her, and her attempts to provoke my ardor rather cooled than fired it.

No comments: