Monday, May 11, 2009

Alphonse Maria Mucha Spring

Alphonse Maria Mucha SpringAlphonse Maria Mucha JOBAlphonse Maria Mucha GismondaPierre Auguste Renoir The Umbrellas
lot of knowledge is a dangerous thing ' said the skull. 'A lot more dangerous than just a little. I always used to say that, when I was the power of belief, or at least about the power of belief in a combination of high magical potential and low reality stability such as existed on the Discworld.
Belief makes a hollow place. Something has to roll in to fill it.
Which is not to say that belief denies logic. For example, it's fairly obvious that the Sandman needs only a small sack.
On the Discworld, he doesn't bother to take the sand out first.
It was almost midnight.
Susan crept into the stables. She was one of those people who will not leave alive.''When was that, exactly?''Can't remember. I think I was pretty knowledgeable. Probably a teacher or philosopher, something of that kidney. And now I'm on a bench with a bird crapping on my head.''Very allegorical,' said the raven.No‑one had taught Susan about

No comments: