Thursday, January 15, 2009

Andy Warhol Banana

Andy Warhol BananaUnknown Artist The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika HokusaiUnknown Artist The Great Wave of Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai
Changing his angle and looking closer, he saw the rock behind which Lyra was lying. He couldn't see her, though. Was he too close? He shut that window, moved back a step or two, and opened again.
She wasn't there.Her face was stubborn, her lips pressed together, her fists clenched. Her lizard daemon acquired a ruff and raised it slowly around his neck.
Will said, "Oh, very well. But we go through quickly and in complete silence, and you do exactly what I say, at once, you understand?"
She nodded and patted her pocket yet again to check the"Listen," he said to Ama and her daemon, "the woman has moved her and I can't see where she is. I'm going to have to go through and look around the cave to find her, and cut through as soon as I've done that. So stand back, keep out of the way so I don't accidentally cut you when I come back. If I get stuck there for any reason, go back and wait by the other window, where we came in.""We should both go through," Ama said, "because I know how to wake her, and you don't, and I know the cave better than you do, too."

No comments: