Thursday, November 27, 2008

Felisky A Vineyard View

Felisky A Vineyard ViewFelisky A Tuscany MomentFelisky A Glimpse of the SeaFelisky A Gateway In Carmel
whipping around him, and his face was illuminated from below in the light cast by his wand.

"Well, Severus? What message does Lord Voldemort have for me?"
"What request could a Death Eater make of me?" "The – the prophecy…the prediction…Trelawney…" "Ah, yes," said Dumbledore. "How much did you relay to Lord Voldemort?"
"No – no message – I'm here on my own account!"

   Snape was wringing his hands. He looked a little mad, with his straggling black hair flying around him.

"I – I come with a warning – no, a request – please – "

   Dumbledore flicked his wand. Though leaves and branches still flew through the night air around them, silence fell on the spot where he and Snape faced each other.

No comments: