Friday, November 21, 2008

Chaplin Two Girls Bathing

Chaplin Two Girls BathingKnight A Lovely ThoughtKnight The Oyster GathererKnight Summer Evening
Ollivander looked terrified.

   "He tortured me, you must understand that! The Cruciatus Curse, I – I had no choice but to tell him what I knew, what I guessed!"
Ollivander shook his head slowly as he had just nodded.    "I had . . . never heard of such a thing. Your wand performed something unique that night. The connection of the twin cores is incredibly
   "I understand," said Harry. "You told him about the twin cores? You said he just had to borrow another wizard's wand?"

   Ollivander looked horrified, transfixed, by the amount that Harry knew. He nodded slowly.

   "But it didn't work," Harry went on. "Mine still beat the borrowed wand. Do you know why that is?"

No comments: