Friday, October 24, 2008

Claude Monet Vase Of Flowers painting

Claude Monet Vase Of Flowers paintingClaude Monet The women in the Garden paintingClaude Monet Still Life With Melon painting
And frogs in my bed. Or nasty pathics smelling of myrrh: you know how I loathe frogs and pathics. If I happen to take a nap after my dinner they flip date-stones at me or tie shoes on my hands or ring the fire-bell in my ears. And I never get time to do any work. If I ever start they upset my inkpot all over it. And nothing that I say is ever treated seriously."
"Are you the only butt they have?"
"The favourite one. The official one."
"Claudius, you're luckier than you realize. Guard your appointment jealously. Don't let anyone usurp it."
"What do you mean, girl?"
"I mean that people don't kill their butts. They are cruel to them, they frighten them, they rob them, but they don't kill them."
I said: "Calpurnia, you are very clever. Listen to me now. I still have money. I shall buy you a beautiful dress and a gold cosmetic box and a marmoset and a parcel of cinnamon sticks."
She smiled. "I should prefer the present in

No comments: