Saturday, October 4, 2008

Berthe Morisot The Butterfly Chase painting

Berthe Morisot The Butterfly Chase paintingPeter Paul Rubens Cimon and Pero paintingPeter Paul Rubens The Straw Hat painting
present house in Hertford Street was large enough for them both, and had lately been furnished and decorated by the most expensive firm. Julia said she did not want a house in the country yet; they could always take places furnished when they wanted to go away.
There was trouble about the marriage settlement with which Julia refused to interest herself. The lawyers were in despair. Rex absolutely refused to settle any capital. ‘What do I want with trustee stock?’ he asked.
‘I don’t know, darling.’
‘I make money work for me,’ he said. ‘I expect fifteen, twenty per cent and I get it. It’s pure waste tying up capital at three and a half’ ‘I’m sure it is, darling.’
‘These fellows talk as though I were trying to rob you. It’s they who are

No comments: