Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wayside Inn Sudbury Massachusetts

Wayside Inn Sudbury MassachusettsFour Dancersdance class
to kill yourself it's selfish."
"Flunkhoodship, then! I be a big selfish! I defection! Big spy for Informationalists, Ira Hector pays me! And bribe Lucky Rexford you don't get Shaft!"
"You see, my friend? Still being unselfish! And if I escaped I'd still be playing the Moishian martyr, like Georgie said."
"So bah!" Leonid cried. "So I be vain my own self; you defect, I get Shaft, my name in all Nikolayan historybooks! Hooray me!"
"By you it wouldn't be vanity, never mind how you say. By me it would, whether I take the Shaft or don't. I got Moishian motives either way.Ach, I hate this!"
"Me too."
I rubbed my head and sat up. "Never mind motives."
As before, they welcomed me back to the waking campus. Max especially was devoted thereafter, and respectful in a way I found unsettling as much as gratifying

No comments: