Friday, July 11, 2008

Frank Dicksee Romeo and Juliet painting

Frank Dicksee Romeo and Juliet painting
Guillaume Seignac Cupid Disarmed painting
children, so my first song that I learnt to sing as soon as I was able to talk was
“The Red is the East and rises the Sun”.
I was told to study hard for the course of the Chinese revolution, so my first nursery rhyme I learnt by heart was
“Sparkling is the star in the sky,Looking towards the direction of Beijing by standing on the bridge,Keep looking until you see the TaiAnMen Square,Our greatest Savior is Chairman Mao.”
When I went to primary school, I was told the foreign language was a must tool in a struggle against the Imperialism, the Revisionism, and the Reactionary, so my first English lesson was nothing but
“Long live Chairman Mao and long long life to Chairman Mao”,
And again I was told there were about two-third of people in the world still living in the deep water and scorching fire – an abyss of suffering and extreme miseries, so my first lecture for the revolutionary politics was
“Never forget the class struggle”.The wheel of fortune has never stopped spinning, good to bad and bad to good, and no one is able to reverse the course of a life journey. Whatever my life is going to be like at the end of my day, despite it has been relentlessly destined to have a lot of pitfalls, I would always give it my best shot, as I firmly believe the wheel of fortune will turn.

No comments: