Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Claude Lorrain paintings

Claude Lorrain paintings
Claude Monet paintings
to his name.'"
Anne laughed.
"My dresses are nice. I love pretty things. I remember the first pretty dress I ever had--the brown gloria Matthew gave me for our school concert. Before that everything I had was so ugly. It seemed to me that I stepped into a new world that night."
"That was the night Gilbert recited `Bingen on the Rhine,' and looked at you when he said, `There's another, not a sister.' And you were so furious because he put your pink tissue rose in his breast pocket! You didn't much imagine then that you would ever marry him."
"Oh, well, that's another instance of predestination," laughed Anne, as they went down the garret stairs. `You've got a new clock at Green Gables, haven't you?' I couldn't imagine what you meant. I heard ills that we have than fly to others that we know not of."
Anne's laugh, as blithe and irresistible a

No comments: